Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd
- This document outlines the terms and conditions, refunds, and returns policies of Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd which includes our camping getaways, bus day tours and walking day tours. Due to the increase and risk of the coronavirus we have created a special page dedicated to this subject on this website.
Camping Blue Mountains and Mogo wildlife park:
- Numbers of participating guests are governed by both Eurobodalla council DA approval and National Parks and wildlife Eco pass approval.
- A separate tent is provided for staff accommodation. We remain on the same site as all guests.
- The cost for our camping is as per our website and subject to change
- A child is deemed to be up to and including 13 years of age. An infant is a child aged 0 – 3 years of age is charged a minimum charge of $25
- A person 13 years or above will be charged at the adult rate
- A minimum of one adult must be in attendance where there are guests under the age of 18
- Your price includes all information contained in the advertised itinerary
- All meals are prepared and provided using an accredited catering firm with New South Wales safe food handling certificates.
- All payments are to be paid online and in full using our secure online credit card facility.
- If customers wish to purchase any Great Camping Adventures merchandise this will be via cash or we can process your transaction by using our mobile credit card facility
- All required equipment will be supplied by Great Camping Adventures to include but not limited to tent, stretcher beds limited to 120 kg in weight, mattress, and chairs, sleeping bags, pillows, utensils. Guests are advised due to Covid -19 to supply their own sleeping bag and/or pillow however if this cannot be done, we will supply them
- Sleeping bags and pillow covers are professionally cleaned following each event
- Minimum per tent is 1 person.
- Maximum per tent is 4 people requiring a minimum of one adult although this is subject to change if guests accept that floor-based mattresses can be used
- Tent configuration can be made up of any combination providing there is at least one adult per tent.
- Guests will not be placed in a tent with a person unknown to them
- No guest is to enter the tent of a person unknown to them
- No child minding is available for our overnight camping.
- All cars are left at the risk and responsibility of the vehicle owner. Great Camping Adventures takes no responsibility for damage to your vehicle. Vehicles are parked adjacent to our camping grounds.
- Great Camping Adventures is a registered business and is covered by Public Liability number 72A005030 PLB through QBE insurance limited
- Whilst all guests are covered under the Great Camping Adventures public liability policy it is a condition of our policy to advise all guests that camping can have risks such as spider bites, snake bites and other injuries
- All guests once inside the Mogo Wildlife Park must obey the terms and conditions of the park
- All guests will receive a safety briefing on arrival
- Great Camping Adventures will contact guests to confirm and accommodate special dietary requests as noted during your registration and booking
- Great Camping Adventures will have on-site a certified first aid certificate holder. All team leaders and guides will be first aid trained and certified
- We are governed by the NSW Rural Fire Service announcement with regards to Total Fire Bans. If a Total Fire Ban is declared there will be no campfire
- Guests must not stand close to the campfire and understand that fire can burn
- The Customer agrees to abide by all terms, conditions, and directions of Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd in respect of the overnight camping, and other advertised tours from time to time
- The customer will always remain courteous to other paying guests, apply the best practice as possible regarding their own personal safety and those they are travelling with.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable nor can be transferred for cash. A customer has 2 years to use their gift voucher.
Our refund and returns policy for all activity conducted by Great Camping Adventures
- If the customer cancels more than 7 days from the event a full refund will be applied
- If the customer cancels between 2 and 7 days from the event a 50% refund will be applied
- If the customer cancels within 48 hours of the event no refund will be given
- If a customer cancels because they have booked an incorrect date and providing it is more than 7 days from the event, a full refund will be applied
- If the event is postponed or cancelled by the Great Camping Adventure team, due to an act of god or extreme weather event, a full refund will be offered to the customer or they can choose to transfer to a newly nominated date or accept a full refund
- If refunds are offered and accepted that full refund will be placed in the customers nominated bank account facility within 21 days from the date of postponement or cancellation.
- Under all circumstances Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd will work with the customer to ensure a suitable outcome.
- An act of god and/or extreme weather event includes but not limited to flood, heavy rain that may cause flood, fire, fire that may be imminent in the National Park or Mogo Wildlife Park, extreme heat that causes the NSW Rural Fire Service to announce a Total Fire Ban and due to that announcement, the Government closes all national parks as a precautionary measure or Mogo wildlife park is believe to be unsafe and under imminent risk, earthquake or tremor, high winds that may deem the National park or Mogo wildlife park unsafe for participants
- By using our online secure gateway, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the Terms & Conditions, please do not continue with your online booking. In all cases the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all the other person(s) named in the booking and who partake in the booked event(s)
- Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd through the information on our website aims to publish the most accurate, up-to-date information possible regarding costs, dates and times of the events listed: this information is subject to change. Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd and its websites will always have up to the minute and current rates for but not limited to their overnight camping, bus tours and walking tours. Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd employs all staff and contractors to perform the duties we require. A representative from Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd will be on hand always on our camping events, bus tours and walking tours
Fees and Charges
- The Customer agrees to pay Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd the businesses advertised price be that on www.greatcampingadventures.com.au www.bluemountainstours.com.au or any other website owned and operated by Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd. An additional banking fee of 1.7% may apply on the advertised price.
- Prices are subjected to change without notice.
Age and identity of Customer. Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds
- Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd will not accept any bookings from the Customer unless the Customer is at least 18 years of age. The Customer warrants and assures Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd that they are at least 18 years of age.
- The Customer will be required by Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd to provide ID at check-in to ensure that their identity matches the booking identity. The customer will also be required by Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd to sign the booking confirmation on arrival
- We treat this very seriously as your property is crucial to your remaining time as a guest. At the conclusion of your time with our business be that in one of our overnight tents or on a bus, all guests must confirm they have their personal belongings. Your host will always check each tent and the bus after each use to also confirm there is nothing left behind